Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Controlling Your Diabetes Without Drugs







What Is Diabetes?

Diabetes, often referred to by doctors as diabetes mellitus, describes a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both. Patients with high blood sugar or high glucose will typically experience polyuria (frequent urination), they will become increasingly thirsty (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia).

Symptoms Of Diabetes?


Individuals can experience different signs and symptoms of diabetes, and sometimes there may be no signs. Some of the signs commonly experienced include:
  • Frequent urination
  • Excessive thirst
  • Increased hunger
  • Weight loss
  • Tiredness
  • Lack of interest and concentration
  • A tingling sensation or numbness in the hands or feet
  • Blurred vision
  • Frequent infections
  • Slow-healing wounds
  • Vomiting and stomach pain (often mistaken as the flu)
The development of type 1 diabetes is usually sudden and dramatic while the symptoms can often be mild or absent in people with type 2 diabetes, making this type of diabetes hard to detect.
Simple Way To Control Your Glucose 
These are simple ways and tips how you can control the level of your sugar and maintain your normal glucose in your blood:



1. Exercise like it's a prescription
That means at least 20 to 30 minutes every day. It takes only a few days of missed workouts and poor eating to worsen a person's insulin resistance, says Barry Braun, Ph.D., an associate professor of kinesiology at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. To make sure you stick with it, choose the exercise that you enjoy the most.

2. Skip the sugary sports drinks
University of Massachusetts scientists recently discovered that exercising improved insulin sensitivity by 40 percent when a 500-calorie deficit was created, but produced no improvement when the burned energy was immediately replaced with mostly carbohydrates.

3. Invest in a glucose meter
It'll allow you to find out how specific meals, foods, and beverages affect your blood sugar. One option is the TrueTrack Smart System brand . Simply prick your finger 2 hours after a meal. The number shouldn't be above 139 mg/dl, and it shouldn't be below 100 or your fasting number—whichever is lower, says Keith W. Berkowitz, M.D. If you fall out of that range, you need an oral glucose-tolerance test.

                                    4. Snack on pumpkin or sunflower seeds. 
A small handful won't impact blood sugar, and they're rich in magnesium, a mineral that fights insulin resistance, according to a 2006 study from Tufts University researchers. 

For more tips and personal therapy, maybe this e-book "Reverse Diabetes Today" can guide you how to maintain a normal glucose and a healthier life for a whom who suffered from these disease.

Find More About "Reverse Diabetes Today" e-book.


4 comments:

  1. “I’ve had Type-2 Diabetes for years. I was constantly worried about my blood sugar levels. I never had any energy, and I always had to be careful what I ate. No matter what I did, I couldn’t get my diabetes under control. I felt trapped, and I felt like a burden on my family.
    Diabetes Destroyer gave me my life back. I used the 3 steps to reverse my diabetes, and my family can barely keep up with me. I’m eating my favorite foods, and do the things I love.
    Thank you for saving my life!”
    http://diabetes-stop-now.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have Diabetes? Spend money on drugs? - Now there is a method that will help to forget about diabetes. Learn why doctors hide from us the way to get rid of diabetes for good.
    When I came across this site, I was shocked by the information which is concealed from us. Now I am free from diabetes. Friends encourage you to read. It's amazing. All the details here https://tr.im/0Mo8z

    ReplyDelete
  3. My diagnosis is diabetes. This has shocked me. I spent a lot of money on drugs, I was in hopeless despair.
    The morale that neither is the worst. But one day I read about the technique and in despair
    I decided to try it. And you know, it really worked. I want to advice it to you, health not to be trifled with.
    http://bit.ly/diab106

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom and dad have gotten rid of from Diabetes in just 3 weeks by latest scientific research and many people too get cured. 71% of patients were taken off all diabetes drugs and 96% of type 2 diabetics were able to completely stop insulin injections. while type 1's reduced their doses by an average of 38% And 81% of patients achieved complete relief of painful neuropathy. It just might be save your life. See how & read the testimonials of succeeded people here.

    http://www.southseller.com/diabcure

    ReplyDelete